I was hugely proud to see that a number of my colleagues really do go that ‘extra mile’ and have been deservedly nominated as finalists in the Customer Service category in the prestigious Pride of Guernsey and Pride of Jersey Awards.
Pride of Guernsey Customer Service of the Year Award
- Daniel Ormrod and Gary Vaudin of Argents Funeral Care for their incredible care and compassion shown towards those who have recently lost a loved one.
- Joshua Redwood of En Route St Sampson for his relentlessly cheerful disposition that literally brightens everyone’s day.
- Samantha Bull of Grand Marché St Sampson for her hard work and cheerful approach to our members and customers.
Pride of Jersey Customer Service Employee of the Year Award
- Christine Banks, Debbie Robinson, Matilde De Lemos and Angela Murphy of Grand Marché St Helier Post Office for their positivity and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Brian Perrée of Grand Marché St Helier for his excellent service delivery.
- Locale Grouville Team for their hard work and friendly approach.
These colleagues embody the Society and our aim to make a real difference in our communities. With a smile. A thought. With care.
I am sure everyone will join me in wishing you all the very best of luck at the Awards.
If you’d like to show your support for the guys why not cast your vote Pride of Guernsey Customer Service of the Year Award & Pride of Jersey Customer Service Employee of the Year Award.